Enter your feature wish or bug report

Save and load user waveforms

It would be good to be able to save and load user waveforms, so they can be loaded in other instances

30 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Jakob RangAdminJakob Rang (Founder, Cableguys) shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Francesco MulassanoFrancesco Mulassano commented  · 

Nice feature! maybe the exported waveform will be compatible with other software or hardware (like a blofeld), for mac don't exist a custom waveform/wavetable editor ;-)

• JPQJPQ commented  · 

Good idea only serious thing missing. btw i use only Computer Music version now but this one sad thing here.

• jasonswejasonswe commented  · 

Yes, I am thinking about saving a bank of custom waves inside a couple of presets that I can keep and use again. The thing is that when I make the new waves I start to play with them and I forget all about that idea ;P

• Ingo WeidnerIngo Weidner commented  · 

This would be a really nice feature, especially if you want to use waveforms of other users. Maybe there could be an online database just for waveforms like for the patches.

• Jakob RangAdminJakob Rang (Founder, Cableguys) commented  · 

This feature has a time estimate of: 5

The order in which we implement features is determined by the "bang". This is your votes divided by a time estimate (specification + implementation time).

A simple feature will have a time estimate of "1". A more complex feature that takes 20 times as long to implement has an estimate of "20", and needs 20 times as many points as the simple one before we address it.

Of course the bang is not the only thing that influences us, we also see our role in making the final decision. But we need strong arguments if we postpone a feature with a high bang.

• Jakob RangAdminJakob Rang (Founder, Cableguys) commented  · 

Note that you can already right now use the copy+paste-buttons below the waveform to copy a waveform from one preset to another preset.

Feedback and Knowledge Base