Enter your feature wish or bug report

LFO secondary wave choice

In the LFO section, secondary (or more) wave choices. If a wave # is chosen here, the LFO will play this after it finishes the first wave choice. This could be a solution for the 20 point limit to allow longer sequences and other possibilities.

2 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Ed Ten EyckEd Ten Eyck shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

5 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Jakob RangAdminJakob Rang (Founder, Cableguys) commented  · 

I guess it will also clutter the GUI, so we need to carefully specify it. But yes, most likely nothing that will happen too soon.

• CharlesCharles commented  · 

looks like we don't have much support for this idea as yet, but Jakob, how about it? This would be a pretty unique feature that would help push this synth above all others

• Ed Ten EyckEd Ten Eyck commented  · 

I like Charles' idea of up to 8 in a chain. That would open up possibilities exponentially.

adding to the idea and my comment below, it would be so amazing if 8 (or more) waveforms could be chained in the style of a groovebox step sequencer. by this i mean chaining individual waveforms together in any order desired (eg W1, W2, W1, W1, W4, W2, W1) to create mini songs or just incredibly complex patches.

i like this idea. why stop at 2 though? if up to 8 in a chain could be selected we could have massive sequences. this would need some tweaks to main GUI controls though

Feedback and Knowledge Base